URGENT REQUIREMENT MAINTANANCE MANAGER
• Qualification: Basically, an Electrical/Electronic Engineer with enough exposure to Mechanical Engineering.
• Experience: With minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience, preferably in tube mill or a high precision welding / fabrication workshop of managing PLC/CNC based Machines.
• Pre-requisite: He would be required to ensure minimum downtime of the machines and utilities, preventive maintenance of machines and utilities, development of machines and keeping them updated with the new requirement of the jobs in hand/expected, maintaining records of breakdown, its causes and corrective actions taken, keeping records of all the drawings and its revisions for all historical parts/machines and developed items
• Responsibilities: He would be expected to suggest to the Management for continuous automation of processes, maintaining the workforce under him in harmony and minimize attrition and he is required to maintain harmonious relations within department and inter-department (Horizontally and vertically)
• Additional Requirement: The added knowledge of minimizing the cost of power by optimizing the use of machines and updated cost reduction methods/equipment, minimize the cost of maintenance by using innovative and economic methods and equipment, development of suppliers with economy, quality and deliverance, provide adequate training and supervision to the workforce under him and in the other departments.
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||Plant Maintenance Mechanical Maintenance Preventive Maintenance|
|Contact Person||Mrs. Mital prajapati|
|Address||FF-25, Paragon Business Center, Near Bajaj Healthcare, Manjusar Savli Road|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.