• manage Documentation Related to Quality System Guidelines.
• manage and Maintain the Company’s Quality Inspection and Product Release Programs for Incoming and in Process Materials and Components, Processes and Finished Goods.
• maintaining and Enhancing the Quality of the Finished Product that is Manufactured in the Company.
• Implementing the Quality Standards Set By the Company and Even By Law.
• Educate the New Fellow Technicians Regarding the Procedure.
• Ability to Work Effectively in a Team
• Effective Communication Skills
• awareness of G M P Guidelines
• significant Exposure to Operating, Handling the Calibration of Sophisticated Instruments like Hplc, Gc, Gc-hs.karl Fisher,•
• Developed Proficiency in Attending Usfda, Kfda and Customer Audits
• team Player with Strong Analytical, Problem Solving, Interpersonal and Organizational Skills
|Experience||3 - 6 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 75 Thousand To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||Quality Control Management|
|Contact Person||Mr. Hiren Prajapati, Business Owner|
|Address||58, Madhur Milan, Opp. Foram Complex, HT Road, Subhanpura|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.